Charities we support
For every loan Smartline organises, $10 is paid to a range of charities that we are proud to support on an ongoing basis.
Over $1,000,000 has been donated by the Smartline Group to date.
Profiled Charity - Manna Industries
Eight of the Smartline charity team recently assisted Manna Industries
in the preparation, cooking and serving of food to the homeless.
They spent the afternoon in a commercial kitchen cooking and
packing 180 roast chicken dinners, fried rice, apple and rhubarb
rice pudding and then drove to a park in central Perth to serve
the meals to the masses. A very rewarding effort for all who
Charities we support include:
- Ride Aid
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- RuFus, Adelaide Homeless Charity
- Peter Hughes Burn Foundation (PHBF)
- Telethon Adventurers
- Red Dust Role Models
- Giant Steps
- Southern Junction Community Services
- Feed The Children Australia
- The Cancer Council - Relay for Life
- The McIntyre Centre - Pony Riding For The Disabled
- Crohn's & Colitis
- Victorian Bushfire Appeal 2009
- CHI.L.D., the Association for Childhood Language and Related Disorders
- The Lighthouse Foundation
- Children's orphanage in Siem Reap, Cambodia via the Australia Cambodia Foundation
- The Abused Child Trust
- The Cancer Council
- Queensland Police Citizens Youth Club
- TLC for Kids
- Camp Quality
- Friends of Allowah Children's Hospital
- Habitat for Humanity
- Heartwell Foundation
- Manna Industries
- Northcott Society
- Red Kite
- Father Chris Riley’s Youth Off The Streets
- Westmead Children’s Hospital
- WA Special Needs Children's Christmas Party
- More about Smartline.
- Read the latest mortgage and finance news.
- Find out more about using a mortgage broker.
- Read about finding the right loan.
- Use our home loan calculators now.
- Find out why our clients use us to find their home loan.
- Find out how to save time and money talk to a Smartline Mortgage Adviser today.
"Nothing was too much trouble, our Adviser met us after hours and always got back to us promptly."
> READ our story here