Smartline is committed to setting the benchmark in Australia for mortgage advice and client care.
Your Mortgage Adviser will guide you each step of the way, advise you expertly, make the complex simple, always act in your best interests and be there when you need them. We take great care of our people so that they will take great care of you.
We are proud to have helped more than 100,000 Australians arrange their home finance and as a contribution to our community, we donate $10 to charity for every home loan we complete.
Our Client Charter makes 16 promises confirming our commitment to deliver you the highest standards of client care.
Our Personal Mortgage Advisers
- All Smartline Advisers are fully qualified specialists who undertake ongoing training to ensure they meet our service standards at all times.
- Our Advisers are fully accredited with the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and maintain professional indemnity insurance.
Our service commitment
- We will take the time to understand your situation. Read more about our home loan appointment process.
- We will help you understand your options and help you choose a loan that is right for your needs.
- We will explain clearly all the details of your chosen loan and put our recommendation in writing in our Statement of Mortgage Advice.
- We will do as much of the paperwork for you as we can and submit your loan application to the lender on your behalf.
- We will liaise with your lender and other third parties and keep you informed every step of the way.
- We will present you with an option to obtain loan protection insurance.
- We will conduct an annual home loan health check to ensure that it remains the right one for you as your circumstances change.
- With your permission, we will maintain ongoing contact with you to keep you up-to-date with market changes and assist you whenever necessary.
Our panel of lenders
- Our panel of lenders is a well balanced selection of more than 25 of Australia’s leading home loan lenders. We review the panel on an ongoing basis and add or remove lenders as appropriate.
- The lender you have chosen pays us a commission out of their profit, which we will fully disclose to you in our Finance Broking Contract.
Protecting your privacy
- We will respect your personal information and take all reasonable precautions to protect your privacy.
Resolving any problems
- Our Advisers will endeavour to directly resolve any disputes quickly and fairly.
- We maintain a free and accessible internal appeals process which you can access by calling Client Relations on 1800 020 066 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More about Smartline.
- Read the latest mortgage and finance news.
- Find out more about using a mortgage broker.
- Read about finding the right loan.
- Use our home loan calculators now.
- Find out why our clients use us to find their home loan.
- Find out how to save time and money talk to a Smartline Mortgage Adviser today.
"Nothing was too much trouble, our Adviser met us after hours and always got back to us promptly."
> READ our story here