At Smartline we're committed to looking after the environment. Here's some of the practical ways we are doing our little bit to help.
Our head office
Our head office is at 2 Lyonpark Rd, North Ryde in Sydney. The building is a highly energy efficient "green" building.
- It has a 5 Star NABERS energy efficiency rating and is 100% powered by renewable (green) energy.
- It has one of Australia's largest solar power roof panelling for an office building which provide much of the building's power.
- It utilises the Shaw Method of Air Conditioning, an Australian innovation which delivers incredibly efficient air conditioning.
- Lighting is provided by Envirolight (another great Australian innovation) which provides superior lighting at the highest level of energy efficiency.
- On-site rainwater tanks water the gardens and water efficient taps and cisterns are installed throughout the building.
Responsible printing and paper use
In addition to recycling paper, Smartline head office aims to be a paperless office.
- When printing is necessary, we save paper by printing double sided.
- We recycle all toners and paper.
- We offset the paper used in our flagship publication, SmartGuide, by purchasing sustainably managed trees through 10 THOUSAND TREES.
10 Thousand trees planted trees on our behalf, manage them to maturity, harvest them to be used as environmentally friendly paper, and then reinvest the proﬁts from that sale back into more trees. By reinvesting the profits they effectively double the amount of trees in the ground every twelve years.
- More about Smartline.
- Find out more about using a mortgage broker.
- Read about finding the right loan.
- Use our loan calculators now.
- Find out why our clients use us to find their home loan.
- Find out how to save time and money talk to a Smartline Mortgage Adviser.
Back to Top
"Nothing was too much trouble, our Adviser met us after hours and always got back to us promptly."
> READ our story here