Home loan refinance
Home loan refinance advice that could save you thousands
Mortgage repayments are usually the largest household expense, so having a home loan health check is essential to ensure you’re getting the best value possible. Our home loan health check costs you nothing and is obligation free.
Call us today for a home loan health check on 13 14 97.
Choosing the refinancing home loans solution
There are a variety of reasons to think about home mortgage refinancing including:
- Covering the cost of home renovations or a new home build.
- Consolidating debts to take advantage of lower interest rates.
- Finding a better deal or simply wanting to change lenders.
Our expert mortgage advisers will compare refinancing home loans from the top 25 banks and lenders in Australia. We’ll identify the right refinancing mortgage product for you by assessing interest rates, fees, loan structures, terms and conditions, as well as additional features such as internet banking, discounted credit cards and insurance products.
Want a health check for your home loan?
If your interested in finding out more about refinancing home loans you can contact a home loan adviser on 13 14 97 for an obgliation-free home loan health check. Or, complete our call request form and we’ll call you!
- More on finding the right home loan.
- Want to find out more about using a mortgage broker?
- Use our loan calculators now and try our where you can I buy affordability calculator.
- Find out how to save time and money, talk to a Smartline Mortgage Adviser.
"I refinanced my previous property with Smartline, the service was so good we stayed with them this time."
> READ our story here