Smartline has always looked for ways to make meaningful contributions to charitable and community causes. So have our people.
More than $2.5 million donated
For every loan we organise, $10 is paid to one of the many charities we proudly support on an ongoing basis. To date, Smartline has donated over $2.5 million to charity.
Thousands of hours of hands-on help
Smartline Advisers and their staff are very much part of their local communities. Be it building, painting, delivering, competing, cooking, cleaning or serving, they’re happy to get their hands dirty and give up spare time to help people in need.
Charities we have supported include:
- Austin Health
- Australian Prostate Centre
- Backpack Bed for Homeless
- Cancer Council Australia
- CMV Australia
- Dress for Success
- Encompass Care
- Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund
- Give Write
- Habitat for Humanity Australia
- Mark Hughes Foundation
- Ocean Heroes
- Operation Flinders Foundation
- Orara Valley Progress Association
- Rosies – Friends on the Street
- Rural Aid
- Rural Fire Service
- Salty Souls Legacy
- St Patrick's Community Support Centre
- StreetMed Homeless Support Team
- Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network
- The Nest Community Inc.
- Uniting Communities
- Youth Support and Advocacy Service (YSAS)