Smartline has always looked for ways to make meaningful contributions to charitable and community causes. So have our people.
More than $2.5 million donated
For every loan we organise, $10 is paid to one of the many charities we proudly support on an ongoing basis. To date, Smartline has donated over $2.5 million to charity.
Thousands of hours of hands-on help
Smartline Advisers and their staff are very much part of their local communities. Be it building, painting, delivering, competing, cooking, cleaning or serving, they’re happy to get their hands dirty and give up spare time to help people in need.
Charities we have supported include:
- 12 Buckets Inc.
- A Brave Life
- Backpack Bed
- Barnados Australia
- batyr Australia Ltd
- Birallee Park Neighbourhood House
- Broken Ballerina Foundation
- Cancer Council
- Chaplain Watch
- Church of Hope
- Community Defibr Project Inc.
- Cycling Without Age
- DANII Foundation
- Defence Community Dogs
- Dress for Success
- Encompass Care
- Far North Queensland Hospital
- Give Write Inc.
- Great Lakes Womens Shelter
- Habitat for Humanity Australia Aid Fund
- Hunter Breast Cancer Foundation
- Immune Deficiencies Foundation Australia
- Kai Eardley Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy QLD
- Noosa Chances
- Northern NSW Helicopter Rescue Service Limited
- Ocean Heroes Limited
- Operation Flinders Foundation
- Prostate Council
- Raise Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Rosies Youth Mission
- Rotary Club
- SalTy Souls Legacy
- Scarves for Social Change
- St Mary’s House of Welcome
- St Patrick's Community Support
- SU QLD SU Australia Ministries Limited
- The Smith Family
- Uniting Communities
- Wesley Mission
- White Owl