Build your own business webinar
Thinking it’s time to make the move to a career in mortgage broking with Smartline?
We’re very excited to present a stellar panel of guests to discuss all things mortgage broking, how to get started if you’re not already a broker plus we’ll hear an in-depth property update from REA Group’s Executive Manager Economic Research, Cameron Kusher.
Hosted by Smartline’s National Franchise Recruitment Manager Andrew Wild, this webinar will answer any questions you have about the Smartline business, straight from our CEO Sam Boer. Michelle Firth from AAMC Training Group, will give you the advice you need on how to get qualified. Plus there’ll be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of the webinar.
Whether you’re new to the industry, have a finance background or are dissatisfied with your current aggregator or franchise, this is the opportunity to see what it means to be a Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser.
Join us Wednesday May 20th, 12.30pm.
Why join Smartline? Our franchise model, culture and support sets you up for success
Smart, low out-lay business model
Our low overhead, high potential income business model makes it easy to get started as a franchisee.
No need for an expensive shopfront, so you can work from home or a shared office.
Backed by the best
• Smartline isn’t owned by a bank, we’re part of Australia’s most innovative digital property business, REA Group – which has doubled in size over the last 10 years and now operates in over 10 countries.
• Australia’s Top Franchise 10 out of the last 11 years thanks to our support, financial rewards, and growth.
• Over 85% of our business comes from referrals, word-of-mouth and repeat business.
Excellent training & support
• Our tailored franchise model and support help you build a better business faster.
• We provide ongoing training, industry accreditation, coaching, and access to experienced local support teams.
We celebrate success and innovation
• A culture that rewards success and encourages innovation.
• Our digitally focused business makes it easier to grow with specialist mortgage broking software and a custom CRM.
No Franchise territories
• We don’t have territories, which means there’s no cap on the growth of your franchise.
A lifestyle and family culture
• Be your own boss and work the hours you want – from where you want.
Support for community charities
• Smartline and its franchisees have donated more than $2.2 million to community charities to date.