$5,000 – $55,000 loans for small business equipment
Are you a small business owner looking to update or purchase new machinery or tools? Your Smartline Adviser can help you secure a great loan for “Small Ticket” items you need today.
What items qualify as Small Ticket equipment?
- computer and office equipment
- point-of-sale or vending machines
- construction and commercial equipment
- coffee machines
- telephone systems/hardware
- small medical and dental equipment.
How does a Smartline Adviser help you?
- listen to your specific needs and situation
- help you understand your asset finance options
- compare packages from a panel of highly competitive lenders
- find you the right finance at a very competitive rate
- manage the whole process from start to finish.
Do I qualify for asset finance?
You can apply for small ticket asset finance is:
- the loan is between $5,000 and $55,000
- you’ve held an ABN for more than two years
- your business is registered for GST
- you own a home/property with mortgage asset-backed in your name or spouse’s name
- have a clear credit file
What if I don’t own a property?
You’ll need to pay a 20% deposit and provide an asset finance credit reference.
What if I need more than $55,000?
Then you need business equipment finance, which covers major industrial, commercial, construction, office and medical equipment. Ask your Smartline Adviser about that.