More than home loans
Are you a small business owner looking to expand? You may be looking to update office equipment or purchase new machinery or tools.
Your Smartline Adviser can help you secure a loan between $5,000 and $55,000 for “Small Ticket” items that you need today. They will work with you to ensure you secure a loan that suits your unique situation.
Typical items that qualify as Small Ticket Equipment include:
- computer and office equipment
- point-of-sale or vending machines
- construction and commercial equipment
- coffee machines
- telephone systems/hardware
- medical and dental equipment
To qualify for the “Small Ticket Light Doc Policy”, the criteria are as follows:
- loan size between $5,000 and $55,000
- held an ABN for more than two years and your business is registered for GST
- homeowner/property owned with mortgage asset-backed in the borrowers name or spouse’s name
- have a clear credit file
- can provide a 20% deposit and an asset finance credit reference, if you don’t own your own home