Insure your house, the things inside it, your portable contents or your investment property. With products and options to tailor your cover, you can select the right product for you.
- 24/7 claims assistance
- Pay by the month at no extra cost5
Protect your investment property and landlord’s contents from insured events such as theft, fire, storm and malicious damage.
- Cover for your investment property
- Pay by the month at no extra cost 5
- Flexible payment options with no additional premium to pay by the month1
- Combined – [Applies to Home & Contents only] A discount of up to 10% for combining Buildings and Contents covers on one policy is applied for Building and Contents, Motor Burnout and Accidental damage cover where applicable. The combined policy discount does not apply to the optional Flood or Portable Contents covers. This combined discount does not apply to Landlord Insurance policies.
- No Claims Bonus – When you take out a new policy, we calculate your No Claims Bonus (NCB) based on your home or landlord (as applicable) insurance claims history. To qualify for the maximum No Claim Bonus of 30%, home insurance customers must have had no Building or Contents insurance claims in the preceding 5years. Landlord customers must have had no Landlord insurance claims in the preceding 3 years. However, customers who have had claims may still qualify for a reduced No Claim Bonus.
- Minimum premiums – If you are eligible for more than one discount, Allianz applies them in a predetermined order. This means any subsequent discount will be applied to the reduced premium amount after applying any prior discounts and the effect of the subsequent discount will be reduced. For example, the aggregate effect of applying two 10% discounts consecutively means that you will not see the full benefit of both these discounts. Discounts do not apply to taxes or government charges. Discounts do not apply to optional covers for Domestic Workers Compensation / Landlord Workers Compensation, and may not apply to other optional covers (if available and selected). Any discounts/entitlements may be subject to rounding and may only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached.
- Option to change your excess – Not available when an additional compulsory excess or imposed excess applies. Minimum Premiums apply.
- Instalment premiums – If you choose to pay your premium by instalments you do not pay us any more than if you pay your premium in one lump sum annually. The premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Note: Your financial institution may apply transaction fees to instalment payments.
Smartline Home Loans P/L ABN 38 085 370 270 AFSL No. 385325 is authorised to refer you to the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and Key Fact Sheets (KFS) available from the Allianz Contact Centre on 1300 494 613. The relevant Target Market Determination is available by calling 1300 494 613. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.