Our Client Charter makes 16 promises that form our commitment to the highest standards of service to you.
We promise to guide you each step of the way, advise you expertly, make the complex simple, to always act in your best interests and to be there whenever you need us. We take great care of our people so that they will take great care of you.
Our Personal Mortgage Advisers
1. All our Smartline Advisers are full time mortgage specialists who undertake ongoing training to ensure they meet our service standards at all times.
2. Our Advisers are fully qualified and accredited professionals who are covered by Smartline’s Credit Licence and professional indemnity insurance.
Our Service Commitment
3. We will take the time to listen to you and understand your situation.
4. We will help you understand your options and choose a loan that is right for your needs.
5. We will explain clearly all the details of your chosen loan and put our recommendation in our Statement of Mortgage Advice.
6. We will do as much of the paperwork for you as we can and submit your loan application to the lender on your behalf.
7. We will liaise with your lender and other third parties and keep you informed every step of the way.
8. We will present you with an option to obtain insurance for you and your property.
9. We will conduct an annual review to ensure that your loans are right for you as your circumstances change.
10. With your permission, we will maintain ongoing contact with you to keep you up-to-date with market changes and assist you whenever necessary.
Our panel of lenders
11. Our panel of lenders is a well balanced selection of more than 25 of Australia’s leading home loan lenders. We review the panel on an ongoing basis and add or remove lenders as appropriate.
How we are paid
12. The lender you have chosen pays us a commission out of their profit, which we will fully disclose to you.
Protecting your privacy
13. We will respect your personal information and take all reasonable precautions to protect your privacy.
Resolving any problems
15. Our Advisers will endeavour to directly resolve any disputes quickly and fairly.
16. We maintain a free and accessible internal appeals process which you can access by calling Client Relations on 13 14 97 or emailing us at email@example.com.