Smartline franchisee FAQs
Thinking about investing in a Smartline mortgage broker franchise? Below are a few initial questions you might have. If you’d like to know more, contact our National Recruitment Manager today.
What experience and skills do I need?
While it helps to have financial services experience, it’s not mandatory. We have the systems and the smarts to help you build your own successful mortgage broking business.The key to your success largely depends on your ability to:
- build a business from the ground up
- solve numerical problems
- quickly gain a solid understanding of the lending business
- form relationships with potential clients and referral partners
- develop networks with people who value your expert guidance.
How much money can I earn?
One of the most exciting things about the Smartline franchise model is that you can grow your business from a modest base to earning a high income without high overheads.Over time you can also build a substantial business asset of passive income. Note: We will provide you more detailed financial information as you look further into Smartline.
Do I need to be a full time mortgage broker?
Can I work from home?
Am I restricted by a territory?
What sort of training do I need?
We will provide you extensive upfront and first year training and coaching to help you get your business up and going.First you will need to complete your Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management. You will also undertake the Smartline induction training to learn our software and systems and how to write loans. We then provide you our 90 Day Road Map to building your business.
Our Business Development Managers will then work closely with you to help establish your business and build your referral partner networks.
You will also be supported by:
- our accredited 24-month mentoring program
- our specialist accredited business coaching
- local franchisee meetings and state team PD days
- regular webinar training
- professional development activities
- our dedicated franchise support teams.