The most important ingredients for success
What does it take to start and build a successful Smartline franchise?
While experience in lending is an advantage, it’s not mandatory.
Our brokers come from different backgrounds and industries, but they all have these two things common:
- A strong work ethic.
- The drive to build a business from the ground up.
If you have these traits – plus you’re good with numbers and great with people – starting a Smartline Mortgage Broking Franchise could be for you.
Sounds exciting. What are the first steps?
To start your path to become a Smartline Mortgage Broker Franchisee you need to:
- Complete a diploma.
- Participate in our training and recruitment program.
- Pass a criminal and credit check.
Set up, training and mentoring
Smartline’s onboarding process is in an industry-leading program designed to help you at every stage of setting up and running your business.
- A central point of contact to help you through the process.
- Induction training, including a one-week intensive course at head office.
- Post induction lending training, including on-going training when you need it.
- Lending support – help to find the best lenders and to understand the products available to grow your business.
- Access to RP data for 12-months at no extra cost.
- Mentoring – 1:1 meetings with your state manager.
- 12-month business coaching program, designed to build your business.
Ready to build a business you can be proud of?
Take the first step and contact our Franchise Manager today.