What it takes?
Experience in lending is an advantage, but it’s not mandatory. Our brokers all have different backgrounds – what they do have in common is a strong work ethic and the drive to build a business from the ground up.
If you’re good with numbers, like helping people, and are a great communicator starting a Smartline Mortgage Franchise could be for you.
To start your path to become a Smartline Mortgage Franchisee you need to:
- Complete a diploma.
- Participate in our training and recruitment program.
- Complete a criminal and credit check.
The Onboarding Process
Smartline’s onboarding process is in an industry leading program designed to help you at every stage of setting up and running your business.
Our process includes:
- A central point of contact to help you through the process
- Induction training, including a one week intensive training course at head office.
- Post induction lending training, including on-going training when you need it.Lending support, we help you find the best lenders and make sure you understand the products available to grow your business.
- Access to RP data for 12-months at no extra cost.
- Mentoring, 1:1 meetings with your state manager
- Coaching, Smartline’s 12-month business coaching program is designed to build your business.