When you invest in a Smartline Mortgage Broker franchise, you own more than the rights to a highly respected name. You have a unique opportunity to build the business and future you want – with plenty of support along the way.
Most Australians use mortgage brokers
- 55% of mortgage loans are done through brokers.
- Over $350 billion in loans per year and growing.
Our franchisees are successful (and happy)
- On average, they settle approximately $20 million in loans every year. (excludes 1st year franchisees)
- 9 out of the last 10 years we’ve won Australia’s Top Franchise based on support, financial rewards, lifestyle, passion, growth opportunities and willingness to recommend.
Meet some franchisees and read what they have to say.
It’s a smart business model
- High potential income, low overheads.
- Low capital outlay – work from home or shared offices.
- Grow a valuable, saleable business asset.
- Receive extensive on-going training and support.
A proven company with a great reputation
- An Australian owned business started in 1999.
- Leading mortgage broking and financial services company.
- Welcoming team culture, strong reputation and proven systems.
We help you build a great business, faster
- On-going training, industry accreditation and coaching.
- Experienced local support teams.
- Specialist marketing systems and support.
- Immediate access to 27+ partner banks and other lenders.
Business boosting technology at your fingertips
- Specialist mortgage broking software.
- Helps you provide expert advice and a premium service.
- A CRM system and client care program to manage relationships and build loyalty.
Clients love the Smartline service
- We’ve helped more than 300,000 Australians secure home finance.
- On average, clients rate their Smartline experience 4.9 out of 5.
- Over 85% of our business comes from referrals, word-of-mouth and repeat business.
A rewarding business in every way
- The opportunity to secure your financial future.
- Make a real difference to people’s lives, every day.
- Flexible hours to balance your family and business life.