|Promotion||Sam Neville – Refer a Friend to Win|
|Promotion Period||From 8.00am (ACST, Australian Central Standard Time) on Thursday 17th June 2021 to 11.59pm (ACST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) on Wednesday 15th September 2021.|
|Prize(s)||1x$250 VISA Gift Card
Total prize value = $250
|Entry||During the Promotion Period, entry is free and open to SA residents only, aged 18 years or older who refer a client to Samantha Neville via phone or email and the referee must book and attend an appointment. Alternatively, the referee can also mention the referrer’s name during the meeting.
You can refer as many clients as you like. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
|Selection of Winner||Random draw
The first valid entrant selected at random from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will win the prize. This competition is a game of chance.
Time and place
The random draw will take place at 9.00am (ACST, Australian Central Standard Time) on Friday 17th September 2021
2/174 Main Rd, Blackwood SA 5051, Australia
|Notification||The winner will be announced on the Sam Neville – Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser Facebook page on Monday 20th September 2021.
The winner will be notified by phone and email on Monday 20th September 2021.
|Promoter||Sam Neville – Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser
Blackwood SA 5051, Australia
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. By entering this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
2. To enter, you must be a South Australia resident aged 18 years or over.
3. We do not accept entries from the Promoter’s employees, immediate family members of the Promoter’s employees, or employees of any company associated with the promotion.
4. We may contact you to verify your identity, age or place of residence to confirm your eligibility to enter.
5. We may disqualify you if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms or have compromised the fair conduct of this promotion by acting unlawfully or improperly.
6. To enter the competition, you must refer a client to Samanth Neville via phone or email and the client must set up and attend an appointment. Alternatively, the person referred can also mention the referrer during the meeting.
7. You may refer as many people as you like, there is no minimum.
8. You agree that if you are the winner, you consent to us using your name and/or image to promote this promotion and any products or services we supply.
Selection of Winner
9. The winner will be drawn at 9.00am (ACST) on Friday 17th September 2021. The winner will be announced on the Sam Neville – Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser Facebook on Monday 20th September 2021, and will also be notified via phone or email. The winner’s name (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) will be published on Facebook.
10. In the event that the winner is uncontactable via phone or email, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries in accordance with paragraph 11 below.
11. If the Prize is not claimed by Monday 27th September 2021, a redraw will take place on this day at 5pm (ACST) at 2/174 Main Rd, Blackwood SA 5051, Australia. The winner will be notified on Facebook following the draw (within 24 hours).
12. The redraw winner will be published on Facebook on Wednesday 29th September 2021, and notified via phone or email.
13. The winner is invited to collect the prize from the Promoter’s address. If the winner is unable to collect the prize, the prize will be delivered.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. There is 1 x Prize(s) which includes 1x$250 VISA Gift Card
16. The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you win the Prize but do not take it (or part of it) at the time specified by us, then you will forfeit the Prize (or the relevant part of it).
17. Each Prize is valued at $250 (Recommended Retail Price including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
19. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.
20. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and if applicable, award the Prize, and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate. You can opt out of receiving marketing messages from the Promoter at any time.
22. The laws of South Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.
23. The Promoter is Sam Neville – Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser, Blackwood SA 5051, Australia
24. If the Prize (or part of it) is unavailable, we will provide a substitute prize of equal value and/or specification. This is subject to licensing authority approval.
25. The Prize may require you to accept terms that apply to the use or supply of the Prize (for example terms and conditions attaching to subscription products, gift vouchers, supply of goods, event entry conditions, etc.). We are not a party to, or carry any liability in connection with, any third party terms.
26. These Terms refer to ACST time unless otherwise stated.
27. We may need to suspend or cancel the promotion if we become unable to conduct it as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control.
28. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided in the Competition and Consumer Act. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising in connection with the promotion.
29. We collect your personal information to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose your personal information to third parties, including but not limited to advertising clients, service providers and prize suppliers.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook and Instagram from any liability in respect of this promotion.