Achieving your Ambitions
Helping people discover the ideal home loan is Fiona’s passion.
First, she takes the time to understand your personal ambitions. Then, she carefully tailors a solution that aligns with your unique needs.
Truly listening is at the heart of her award-winning service.
First Time Buyers to Seasoned Investors
Since 1988, Fiona has been helping West Australians succeed in their financial journey. She can assist you with:
– Securing your first home loan.
– Progressing to a larger property.
– Refinancing an existing home loan.
– Acquiring finance to expand your property portfolio further.
– Consolidating your debt.
Service with Style
The complicated nature of the approvals process can be stressful for many people.
Fiona takes care of every facet of your home loan – from application, all the way through to approval, regardless of the size of the loan, or challenges involved.
More Choice, No Cost*
Banking institutions are limited by the terms their institution offers. So you will not always receive the most competitive loan from the bigger banks.
Fiona has long-standing relationships with more than 30 lenders, so you are more likely to secure competitive terms that work for you.
Fiona handles the approvals process instead of the bank, so the lending institution you choose absorbs her entire fee. That means you pay nothing for her service.
*Your Smartline broker is paid by the lender once you get your home loan. Lender fees and charges may also apply.
Multi-Award Winning Advice
Fiona was admitted to the Smartline Hall of Fame in 2013. Over the past 10 years, she has been awarded the prestigious Diamond, Gold and Platinum Awards.
Fiona is consistently ranked in the top 5 sales achievers at Smartline, and has been awarded Finance Manager of the Year twice.
Her most recent accolades include:
- Smartline High Achievement Award 2014, 2015, 2018
- Smartline High Achievement Award ($35M- $50M) Winner 2017
- Smartline High Achievement Award ($35M- $50M) 2016
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year Award Finalist 2013, 2014
- Smartline High Achievement Award Finalist 2013
- Bankwest Broker of the Year, 2nd Runner up, 2013
Talk to Fiona about your financial future today.