Graeme Inglis – Personal Morgage Adviser
Graeme is an extremely experienced mortgage adviser who has enjoyed an award-winning career spanning many years. He is acknowledged as one of the industry’s top performers.
Dedicated, personable and understanding, Graeme aims to take the stress out of borrowing for his clients. He will act as a single point of contact by liaising with your accountant, solicitor, real estate agent and lender.
His extensive knowledge of lending products, services and banking policies means he is ideally placed to find the right loan solutions for his clients, based on their unique set of circumstances.
He is also committed to educating his clients on all the loan options so they can make informed decisions, and he is not afraid to be completely truthful.
“A quick ‘no’ is better than a slow ‘maybe’,” says Graeme. “Our clear, honest and open communication saves our clients a lot of time.”
Graeme is more than happy to step up when the going gets tough. “We are committed to our clients and ensure we get the right outcome for them every single time,” he says.
Graeme can assist all borrowers, from first home buyers to serious property investors. He strives to build long-lasting relationships and become your adviser for life.
Graeme’s mortgage broking business is based in Warrawee, but he is fully mobile and services all areas of the Sydney metropolitan area including but not limited to Thornleigh, Westleigh, Normanhurst, Turramurra, Cheltenham and Hornsby.
- Better Business Awards NSW – Best Residential Broker – Finalist 2018
- Smartline High Achievement Award Winner 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Smartline Client Care Award Winner 2008, 2009, 2017
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year NSW/ACT Finalist 2017
- Smartline Lenders Choice Award 2015/16 Winner
- Smartline Business Growth 2015/16 Champion
- Smartline Franchise of the Year (single loan writer) 2015/16 Finalist
- Smartline Client Care Award 2015/16 Champion
- Smartline Client Care Award NSW/ACT Finalist 2010
- Smartline High Achievement Award Finalist 2008