Gianni Moretti – Personal Mortgage Adviser
Gianni Moretti is a highly committed, professional and responsive mortgage adviser who has enormous pride in his friendly, honest and efficient service.
Besides the enjoyment he has in seeing his clients obtain finance, he feels honoured to have built relationships with clients who return to use his services many times and who have referred family members, friends and colleagues.
“Without a doubt, having repeat clients and client referrals is the greatest tribute you can be paid,” Gianni enthuses. I thoroughly enjoy my work and treat my clients with the utmost respect – I like to think this is one of the many reasons they continue to use my services.”
Gianni believes there are a number of personal qualities that are essential in a mortgage adviser:
• Personal experience in lending and understanding the various loan products.
• The ability to listen and understand a client’s needs and, in turn, provide solutions and options that suit the client’s unique circumstances.
• Commitment and excellent communication skills.
• Professionalism, efficiency and responsiveness.
• Being approachable and ensuring clients feel comfortable with every aspect of the transaction.
“Listening to and understanding my clients’ needs are the most important factors when arranging a loan for them,” Gianni says. “Likewise, being able to provide a number of loan options so that a client’s decision is made clearer and easier is equally as important.” Gianni believes he has numerous qualities that ensure his service is second-to-none, including more than 26 years’ experience in the lending and finance industry. “I spent 21 years with the CBA working predominantly in lending, which included many years as a mobile lending manager,” he says.
In 2003 Gianni joined Mortgage Force, which merged with Smartline in July 2009.
Based in Towradgi, where he has lived most of his life, Gianni’s mortgage broking service is completely mobile and services all areas of Wollongong/ Illawarra, including Shellharbour and Southern Sydney areas.
- Smartline Client Care Award 2018