Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) Young Professional Award (QLD) 2017 Finalist
Gavin Tandon was a Finialist for Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) Young Professional Award (QLD) 2017. This award recognises excellence and achievement by young finance brokers in both residential and commercial sectors and aligns with MFAA’s Young Professionals Program.
Australian Mortgage Awards (AMA) Young Gun of the Year (Franchise) Finalist
Gavin Tandon was a Finialist for AMA Young Gun of the Year Franchise Category. This award recognises the broker who has displayed excellence in their first two years of operation in the mortgage industry as a broker.
Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) Excellence Awards – NAB Newcomer of the Year (QLD)
Gavin Tandon was recognised as Newcomer of the Year (QLD) at the prestigious MFAA Excellence Awards.
Presented to members of the MFAA who display exceptional practice in mortgage and finance, these independently convened awards recognise Queensland’s leading mortgage professionals.
MPA Young Guns 2016
Gavin Tandon was recognised as one of Mortgage Professional Australia’s Young Guns for 2016. The MPA Young Guns recognises talent and excellence among the future leaders of the mortgage broking industry. Each individual has been nominated by industry professionals and has been acknowledged for their customer skills, outstanding performance and overall business growth.
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year QLD Finalist 2017, 2018, 2020
- Smartline High Achievement Award 2017 – 2020
- Smartline Insurance Champion Award Finalist 2020
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year QLD Winner 2019
- Smartline Client Care Award 2017, 2018
- Smartline Business Growth Champion 2017
- Smartline Marketing Champion QLD Winner 2017
- Smartline Business Growth Award 2016
- Smartline New Franchise of the Year 2015