John Speirs- Personal Mortgage Adviser
John Speirs’ business has grown almost exclusively as a result of client referrals. This is a source of great personal pride and testament to his expertise, which is based on a career spanning more than 25 years.
John says his clients trust him to drive the process and do not have to chase him up for updates and information.
“Once I’ve spent time with clients in the initial interview to understand their needs, they can sit back and relax,” he explains.
“They can trust me to be proactive and to have their best interests at the heart of everything I do.”
John’s work – particularly his knowledge and focus on client care – has been acknowledged and applauded five times. On three occasions he was named the Top Mobile Lender with the bank he used to work for and has twice been ranked as one of Mortgage Professional Australia’s Top 100 Brokers.
John offers a mobile service to clients in the CBD and the surrounding metropolitan area.
- Smartline High Achievement Award 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year SA/NT Finalist 2017, 2018, 2019
- Smartline SA Lenders’ Choice Award Finalist 2013
- Smartline High Achievement Award Finalist 2013
- Smartline Marketing Champion Winner 2014
- Smartline Lender’s Choice Award Finalist 2014
- Smartline Franchise of the Year Finalist 2014
- Smartline Business Growth Award Finalist 2014
- Smartline Adelaide City
- Winners of MFAA Mortgage Broking Business of the Year (6+ employees) 2014
- Winners of MFAA Mortgage Broking Business of the Year (2-5 employees) 2013
- Winners Smartline High Achievement Award 2013
- Finalists Smartline Franchise of the Year Award 2013