The right equipment finance solution can help you purchase assets without eroding your working capital. At Smartline, we will source the finance option that matches your budget and business cash flow. We’ll even complete the paperwork and liaise with the lender, keeping you informed at every stage.
Equipment we can finance:
• prime movers, trailers, excavators and tractors
• computer equipment, printers and office furniture
• coffee machines, gym equipment and much more
Why is it important to choose the right finance option?
• When buying a business asset, it is preferable to keep loans relating to your business separate to your home loan and personal loans for tax purposes. The whole loan is usually tax-deductible and will be easily identifiable as a business expense.
• Smartline Asset Finance is usually much simpler than applying for a business loan and tends to have a lower interest rate. You do not need property as security and, depending on your circumstances, you may qualify to show reduced documentation when applying for the loan.
Let us take the hassle out of your equipment finance, so you can focus on what you do best – running and growing your business.
Cairns Mortgage Broker – Jason Thomson is a Mortgage Adviser and Finance Broker based in Cairns with clients all around Australia. Client reviews featured on his website prove that Jason is a trusted industry professional, facilitating great outcomes for his clients. Using his wealth of experience in financial services, he thrives on delivering superior service. Jason is very approachable and is always looking for new clients to help in the often confusing world of finance and property. Offering a no fee service, you’ve got nothing to lose by having an obligation free chat with Jason today.