Award Winning Brokers
Karen Le Comte crowned mortgage broker of the year 2010
Adding to her already impressive list of accolades, Smartline Mortgage Adviser Karen Le Comte has taken out the award for Mortgage Broker of the Year at the 2010 Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) Excellence Awards
“My focus on providing a highly tailored advisory service has strongly differentiated me from my competitors. I believe this is what people want at a time when the service levels of the banks are dropping and when there is a large amount of often complex, confusing and contradictory information circulating about financial matters,” says Karen.
At a time when many people are downsizing their operations, Karen took on a third support team member, a Loans Administrator, to not only help manage existing workloads, but to ensure that as a team Smartline Cleveland can continue to provide the high levels of client service that they pride themselves on as they continue to grow in the future.
Karen’s business proved to be successful from the outset and for the past two years has been consistently rated in Smartline’s top two (out of more than 140 franchises nationally).
The MFAA Excellence Awards recognise mortgage and finance experts who display professionalism, integrity, ethical conduct, innovation and role-model value. Winners must also show innovation and contribution, not only to the industry, but to their local communities.
Karen Le Comte at the 2009 Women in Business Awards
Young Gun of the Year Finalist
Karen Le Comte at the 2008 Women in Business Awards
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year QLD Winner 2017
- Smartline Client Care Award Winner 2017
- Smartline High Achievement Award $50m – $100m Winner 2017
- Smartline Lenders’ Choice Award QLD Winner 2017
- Smartline Marketing Champion QLD Finalist 2017
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year Winner 2008
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year Finalist 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Smartline National Lenders’ Choice Award Winner 2010, 2012 & 2014
- Smartline Lender’s Choice Award QLD Winner 2012
- Smartline National Marketing Champion Winner 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Smartline Marketing Champion QLD Winner 2012 & 2013
- Smartline High Achievement Award Winner 2007, 2008
- Smartline High Achievement Award Finalist 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Smartline QLD Client Service Award Finalist 2007, 2008, 2011
- Smartline Rookie of the Year Winner 2007
- Redland Retail Awards Finalist 2014
- Telstra Women In Business Finalist 2010 Award
- MFAA Mortgage Broker of the Year 2010
- MPA Top 100 Broker 2009
- Women In Business Awards (Business and Financial Services) Winner 2009
- MFAA Mortgage Broker of the Year Finalist 2009
- AMA Young Gun of the Year Finalist 2007
- AMA Best Customer Service From an Individual Office Finalist 2012
- Karen Le Comte’s latest PR.