Kapil Nepal – Personal Mortgage Adviser
Kapil Nepal brings 13 years of experience to the Smartline team. Since joining in 2012, it’s a skillset that’s earnt him a spot on MPA’s Top 100 Brokers within his first four years, and many more Smartline awards spanning the past three years.
As a personal mortgage adviser, you’ll find that his client testimonial page is filled with five-star service ratings, which comes with no surprise, due to his diligence and hard working ethic when it comes to providing top-notch financial services.
In his day-to-day operations, Kapil’s multilingual background proves a huge asset – he can speak Nepalese and Hindi, as well as English, to connect with clients in a friendly, approachable manner. One of the qualities that Kapil holds highest in his service is his excellent communication. He actively listens to what clients need and identifies the right solution, making sure that the home loans for his clients are competitive in the current market.
Kapil specialises his services mainly to Sydney’s metropolitan and interstate areas, and being fully mobile, can expand his client base to many that have been referred to him through good reviews.
It is this solution-orientated mentality that makes Kapil such a great adviser to have on the Smartline team – all your short and long term goals will definitely be covered.
He offers a fully mobile mortgage advisory service and is available to assist clients throughout metropolitan Sydney, covering the areas of Glenmore Park, Penrith, Blaxland, Orchard Hills and Mulgoa, as well as those living interstate.
National Smartline Awards
- Smartline High Achievement Award Winner 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Smartline Client Care Award Winner 2017
- Smartline Franchise of the Year Award Winner (NSW/ACT) 2017
- Smartline Business Growth Award Winner 2014 and 2015
- Finalist – Smartline Marketing Champion (NSW/ACT) 2017
- Finalist – Smartline Franchise of the Year Award 2015 and 2016 (NSW/ACT)
- Finalist – Smartline Lender Choice Award 2015 (NSW/ACT)