Lou Costabile – Personal Mortgage Adviser
Lou Costabile draws on nearly 50 years residential and commercial lending experience having worked for a major bank for most of his financial career.
He holds a Diploma in Banking and Finance, a Diploma of Financial Services (Mortgage Brokering),and is a Fellow with the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
Lou’s experience enables him to confidently execute complex deals and provides excellent service to his clients.
Lou’s first aim is to always look after the client, fully understand their needs and financial expectations before assisting them in selecting the loan product for their situation.
“I take pride in my communication skills and understanding the clients’ needs and future financial goals,” explains Lou.
Lou is a highly professional broker with great interpersonal skills. He always keeps his clients informed.
“I keep my clients up-to-date throughout the process and ensure that they are satisfied before going to the next step,” he says.
Lou prides himself on his integrity, reliability and professionalism. He always makes sure he does the right thing for and by his clients. “I always look outside the square to see if there is an alternative way of assisting. I always make sure I add value for my client by determining and recommending a solution not only for the short term but for years ahead.”
- Smartline Business Growth Award VIC/TAS Winner 2016, 2018, 2020
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year VIC/TAS Finalist 2012, 2020
- Smartline Commercial Finance Award VIC/TAS Finalist 2020
- Smartline High Achievement Award Winner 2018, 2020
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year VIC/TAS Winner 2018
- Spirit of Smartline Winner 2014
- Smartline “Rising Star of the Year” Award Finalist 2010, 2012
- Smartline National Lenders’ Choice Award Finalist 2012
- Smartline Lenders’ Choice Award VIC/TAS Winner 2012
- Smartline Client Care Award Finalist 2009
- Smartline High Achievement Award Finalist 2008, 2010-2017
- MPA Top 100 Commercial Brokers 2008