Make your winter nights super toasty warm with a $100 gift card towards your next grocery bill
For a limited time, your local Mortgage Broker Leah Nugent is offering one (1) “Refer and Receive” $100 Woolworths Gift Card for all new loan applications.
As a Referrer, you will be eligible to receive 1 x Woolworths Gift Card.
Leah’s services are at no extra cost* to you and a conversation could save your family member or friends ( Referee ) loads off their mortgage repayments.
(*Your Smartline Adviser is paid by the lender once a loan settles. Lender fees and charges may also apply.)
It’s a win-win situation for everybody
Make sure your family members or friends mention your name to Leah.
Terms and conditions
Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- This promotion is open for Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- You will receive 1 x $100 Woolworth gift card by referring a client to Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser Leah Nugent.
- The referral needs to advise who their referer is during the first call or meeting with Leah.
- This promotion is only valid from 01/07/2021 at 9am AEST and closes on 30/09/2021 at 5pm AEST.
- This promotion is only eligible to be redeemed with Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser Leah Nugent.
- The gift card would be in the form of a physical gift card, and qualified when Leah meets the referred clients face to face at the interview stage. The referrer will be notified and confirmed by email or/and call once Leah meets the referral.
By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.