The lending market shifts constantly in terms of policies, trends and lender requirements. Your circumstances may now be different since you last reviewed your loan. These changes create a great opportunity to do a mortgage health check and reassess your finances to determine if a loan restructure is right for you.
You might consider a loan restructure if:
– you want to consolidate several loans to save money on repayments
– you can afford to increase your repayments and want to reduce your loan term
– you want to borrow against the equity in your home to renovate or make another large purchase
– you want to fix all or part of your loan to lock in current low-interest rates
– your current fixed rate is expiring
– you want to take advantage of competitive rates for new customers
– you want access to different loan features, such as the ability to make additional repayments and redraw, an offset account, or better digital and mobile banking features.
There may be a more competitive offer, either by negotiating with your current lender or by looking at our panel of over 25 lenders.
Call my mobile (0413 130 392) or email me (email@example.com) if you want to consider your options.