Peter King, Dip FMBM, Associate Member MFAA
– Personal Mortgage Adviser
With more than 30 years in the industry Peter King is well equipped to help you meet your financial objectives.
“The best part of this job is getting my clients the right deal, structured to their specific needs, and being able to offer a superior and ongoing service,” says Peter.
Peter covers all areas of lending and has a particular interest in helping clients to structure their finance with a view to wealth creation. He has the backup of support staff with 30 years of combined experience in the finance industry. “Our knowledge, experience, service and success rate set us apart from the competition,” he adds.
Acknowledged as one of the industries top performers, Peter has ‘Associate’ status with the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) due to his experience in the industry and his efforts have resulted in a raft of awards to date, including:
* HIGH ACHIEVEMENT AWARD 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020
* SMARTLINE ASSET FINANCE – EASYLODGE CHAMPION 2020
* FRANCHISE OWNER OF THE YEAR VIC/TAS FINALIST 2018, 2019
* FRANCHISE OWNER OF THE YEAR FINALIST 2012 & 2017
* HIGH ACHIEVEMENT AWARD $35m – $50m WINNER 2017
* CLIENT CARE AWARD WINNER 2017
* LENDERS CHOICE AWARD FINALIST 20008, 2014, 2016 & 2017
* LENDERS CHOICE AWARD WINNER 2009 & 2011
* SPIRIT OF SMARTLINE AWARD 2007
* HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE 2006
* ASSESSORS CHOICE AWARD WINNER 2005
* ASSESSORS CHOICE AWARD FINALIST 2004
* FRANCHISE OWNER OF THE YEAR WINNER 2003 & 2004
* HIGH ACHIEVEMENT AWARD – INDIVIDUAL WINNER 2004
* SOFTWARE CHAMPION WINNER 2003
* MPA TOP 100 BROKER 2005 & 2006
* AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AWARDS SALESPERSON OF THE YEAR FINALIST 2003
Whatever your needs, call Peter today for assistance with your financial goals.
Peter’s mortgage broking business is based in Moonee Ponds but he is fully mobile and services all areas.
Marijo Sauza- Office Administration
Marijo Sauza joined Smartline in 2003, with ten years experience at a major bank under her belt, to provide the important role of administrative support to Peter King and his team.
Marijo assists in managing client files from loan submission through to post settlement ensuring a hassle free process for all clients. Marijo will keep you well informed throughout the loan process. She will liaise with conveyancers, real estate agents etc to ensure all lines of communication are open. She is also responsible for maintaining client records ensuring all information is current and accurate.
Marijo prides herself on her excellent communication skills, friendly and professional phone manner and reliability. “I strive to provide excellent service by really listening to each client’s individual needs and by being approachable, pleasant and friendly.” she says. “My job is made easier by the fantastic team I work with, our internal support systems and technology, and the extreme professionalism of Smartline.