Just a very quick news break.
Most banks have a good Basic home loan that may suit you. See the below
The Basic home loan has been reduced for new borrowings to the bank for applications submitted from Wednesday the 31/10/2018. Details are:
Basic Home Loan
- 3.69% Basic Home Loan variable rate for Owner Occupier P&I repayment – with NIL Establishment Fee for applications >= $150K & NIL ongoing Fees.
- 4.38% Basic Home Loan variable rate for Investor P&I repayment (5.08% Basic Home Loan variable rate for Investor I/O repayment) – with NIL Establishment Fee for applications >= $150K & NIL ongoing Fees.
Also, remember that the Basic Home Loan allows for free internet re-draw, with an eligible Bank account transaction account.
Package – For new or existing lending > $100K only
- 3.85% 2 year fixed (4.04% P/A – 0.19%) for Advantage Package Owner Occupier P&I repayment
- 3.85% 3 year fixed (4.14% P/A – 0.29%) for Advantage Package Owner Occupier P&I repayment
- 3.99% 2 year fixed (4.34% P/A – 0.35%) for Advantage Package Investment P&I repayment
- 4.19% 3 year fixed (4.44% P/A – 0.25%) for Advantage Package Investment P&I repayment
Please submit a pricing request for these fixed rates, you will need to request the above discounts to achieve the end rates. We are “open for business” on rates, Variable & Fixed – O/Occ & Inv – P&I & I/O. Discounts are based on total aggregate lending.
Some lenders are offering the following.
$2,000 Refinance Rebate has been launched along with our Purchase Rebate of $1,250 for loans taken out on our advantage package. Further details and criteria for the above, call me and I will send you the Banks criteria or we can discuss over the phone.
Link to home loan Calculator to help you work out repayment costs etc.
Any other questions please call me on 0418 604 910