PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Promotion||Footy Finals Competition|
|Promotion Period||From 9am (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) on Monday 5th Oct 2020 to 5pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) on Monday 19th Oct 2020.|
|Prize||Beer/wine and snacks gift pack valued at $100|
|Entry||During the Promotion Period, entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older who comment on the post who their favourite football team is (either NRL or AFL) on Sarah O’Halloran, Smartline Personal Mortgage Advisers.
Maximum of 1 x entry per customer. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
|Selection of Winner||Random draw
The first valid entrant selected by an random draw from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will win the prize. This competition is a game of chance.
Time and place
9am Friday 23rd Oct 2020, Chambers Flat QLD 4133.
|Notification||The winner will be notified via Facebook messenger or a Facebook comment on Sarah O’Halloran, Smartline Personal Mortgage Advisers.|
|Promoter||Sarah O’Halloran – Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser. Chambers Flat QLD, 4133.|
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- By entering this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
- To enter, you must be an Australian resident aged 18 years or over.
- We do not accept entries from the Promoter’s employees, immediate family members of the Promoter’s employees, or employees of any company associated with the Promoter’s employees, or employees of any company associated with the promotion
- We may contact you to verify your identity, age or place of residence to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- We may disqualify you if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms or have compromised the fair conduct of this promotion by acting unlawfully or improperly.
- To enter the competition, you must comment on the post with who your favourite football team is (NRL or AFL).
- Maximum of 1 x entry per person.
- You agree that if you are the winner, you consent to us using your name and/or image to promote this promotion and any products or services we supply.
Selection of Winner
- The winner will be drawn at 9am (AEST) on 9am Friday 23rd Oct 2020 at Chambers Flat QLD 4133. The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger or a Facebook comment following the draw (within 24 hours).
- In the event that the winner is uncontactable via phone and the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries in accordance with paragraph 11 below
- If the Prize is not claimed by Friday 30th Oct 2020 a redraw will take place on this day at 5pm (AEST) Friday 30th Oct 2020 at Chambers Flat QLD 4133. The winner will be notified by email and phone following the draw (within 24 hours).
- The redraw winner will be published on Facebook on Friday 6th Nov 2020.
- The winner is invited to collect the prize from the Promoter’s address. If the winner is unable to collect the prize, the prize will be delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is 1 x Prize which includes a beer/wine and snacks gift pack.
- The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you win the Prize but do not take it (or part of it) at the time specified by us, then you will forfeit the Prize (or the relevant part of it).
- The Prize is valued at $100 (Recommended Retail Price including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.
- The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and if applicable, award the Prize, and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot You can opt out of receiving marketing messages from the Promoter at any time.
- The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
- The Promoter is Sarah O’Halloran – Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser. Chambers Flat QLD 4133, Australia.
- If the Prize (or part of it) is unavailable, we will provide a substitute prize of equal value and/or specification. This is subject to licensing authority approval.
- The Prize may require you to accept terms that apply to the use or supply of the Prize (for example terms and conditions attaching to subscription products, gift vouchers, supply of goods, event entry conditions, etc.). We are not a party to, or carry any liability in connection with, any third party terms.
- These Terms refer to Queensland time unless otherwise stated.
- We may need to suspend or cancel the promotion if we become unable to conduct it as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided in the Competition and Consumer Act. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising in connection with the promotion.
- We collect your personal information to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose your personal information to third parties, including but not limited to advertising clients, service providers and prize suppliers.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook and Instagram from any liability in respect of this promotion.