Sally Richards – Malvern East Personal Mortgage Adviser
Mobile: 0419 049 445
Sally Richards is an award-winning personal mortgage adviser who brings the highest level of professionalism, integrity and responsiveness to every business relationship, for a consistently flawless customer experience.
With more than 25 years’ experience in the finance industry, including 16 years with a leading bank in roles covering personal and business lending, capital markets investment and marketing research, Sally offers her clients an enormous breadth of experience and an impressive range of skills.
Your personal requirements and financial needs are paramount to Sally, so it is hardly surprising that she cites listening skills, empathy and a keen attention to detail as some of the key elements of her service that have assured client satisfaction. Sally says that she is not only rewarded by helping clients get the results they were looking for, but also by the word-of-mouth referrals that comprise the bulk of her business.
“I’m persistent, responsive and focused on solving problems, and love getting a deal across the line for a client – it feels great. But, it’s all the more fulfilling when clients recommend their families and friends to you – there is no greater compliment.”
Sally has a Bachelor of Commerce and a Securities Institute of Australia Graduate Diploma. She is also an Associate of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA). In 2000 Sally founded Mortgage Force in Victoria, which merged with Smartline in July 2009.
While Sally is based in Malvern East, she offers a mobile service and currently cares for clients across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria, as well as expatriates living in Hong Kong and Europe.
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year Vic/Tas Winner 2021
- Smartline High Achievement Award 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Smartline Business Growth Award Vic/Tas Winner 2021
- Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year Vic/Tas Finalist 2020
- Smartline Client Care Award 2016, 2017, 2018
- Smartline Hall of Fame Inductee 2016
- Smartline Lenders’ Choice Award Vic/Tas 2016 Finalist 2017
- Finalist Women in Finance Awards: Mortgage and Finance Broker of the Year 2020
- Finalist MFAA Awards: Customer Service Award 2019
Looking for a mortgage broker and located in Wantirna? Contact my Mortgage Adviser partner Karen today.