Scott Stevenson – Personal Mortgage Adviser
Scott is one of Smartline’s most successful mortgage advisers and he has been helping clients with their home and investment loan requirements for over 15 years.
Scott takes a holistic approach to the borrowing experience and is a one stop shop for anyone who likes the sound of:
- dealing with just the one home and investment loan professional from start to finish
- seeing him in the comfort of your own home, particularly in the evenings or on the weekend
- knowing that he has 15 years mortgage broking experience and has an extensive knowledge of current lending products, services and lending policies
- knowing he does whatever research is required to provide borrowers with up-to-date solutions – research is quite often required in our ever changing lending world
- receiving advice prior to making decisions, such as how much you can borrow and what is the likelihood of loan approval
- receiving detailed property reports to determine a property’s market value
- being in the hands of an expert who considers a borrowers’ future needs along with their immediate needs
Scott is also a Commissioner for Declarations so that when it’s time to get official paperwork witnessed, such as legal and loan documents, he can help you with this as well.
Scott’s passion and commitment means he has won numerous awards for client service, building lender relationships and overall achievement and excellence.
Scott is based in Jindalee in Brisbane and travels throughout Brisbane and beyond.
- Smartline’s 2008 Qld Franchisee Excellence Award
- Smartline’s 2007 Qld Lenders Choice Award
- Smartline’s 2006 Client Service Award
- Smartline’s 2006 Rising Star Award