Tracey Kyle and Allan Thompson – Personal Mortgage Advisers
Starting with Smartline in 2000. Allan and Tracey have over 60 years of combined finance experience.
Their ability to come up with the right loan solutions for each client is the key to their ongoing success.
Allan and Tracey’s expertise covers all aspects of lending, from first home buyers to helping self –employed clients and seasoned property investors meet their financial objectives.
“The fact that most of our business comes from referrals is also very satisfying- it means our clients have the confidence in our ability to provide reliable and efficient service”
Why Choose Smartline
- Our service doesn’t cost you a cent (we are paid a commission from the lender)
- Deal with a team who has over 50 years of experience in financial services
- We take the stress out of dealing with the lenders
- We stay in contact with you during the whole loan process and beyond
- We are accessible and local
- We will be your one point of contact
- No need to deal with a bank, never knowing who is assisting you
- We will advise you for the life of your loan
- We support many charities and local groups*
*St Vincent de Paul Soup Van in Beaconsfield, Bunninyong Primary School, Bunninyong Film Festival, Breaze- Ballarat Renewable Energy and Zero Emissions Inc., Country Womens Association, assist 2 children per year to attend Camp Quality, Ovarian Cancer Research, and Abused Child Trust T/AS ACT for kids.
Tracey and Allan’s Beaconsfield mortgage broking business is fully mobile and services all areas including but not limited to the Cardina Shire and City of Casey.
Karen Sanocky – Client Review Manager
With over 25 years of banking experience, Karen Sanocky is well placed to care for clients and ensure their finance experience is a positive one. Karen contacts you annually to review your loan and check if you have any new questions. We guarantee that you will be personally contacted by us at least once a year, ensuring that your loan remains relevant to your changing financial needs