Todd Haffner – Personal Mortgage Adviser
Todd Haffner is a highly experienced and knowledgeable mortgage adviser who has assisted thousands of clients to achieve their property goals and dreams.
In addition to his extensive finance knowledge, gained during a career which includes 25 years as a mortgage adviser and four years prior with the National Australia Bank, Todd is committed to providing his clients with a stress-free experience.
Todd is well supported by Client Liaison Managers Tanya Skidmore and Celine Smith who assist clients throughout the home loan process, right through until settlement. Working as a team, they have successfully grown and built the business, in recent years merging with the Smartline business of Todd’s father, Peter Haffner, who retired in 2014.
Todd’s expertise and customer service philosophies are reflected in the fact that he is one of the most awarded advisers in the Smartline group. He is also active in the local community, including a role as a Volunteer Director for his local Surf Life Saving Club.
His client base stretches from the eastern corridor of Perth, down to Bunbury and as far away as Dubai.
- Spirit of Smartline 2018
- Smartline Lenders’ Choice Award WA Winner 2017
- Smartline High Achievement Award $35m – $50m Winner 2017
- Smartline Client Care Award Winner 2017
- Smartline Marketing Champion Finalist 2014
- Smartline Lender’s Choice Award Winner 2014
- Smartline Client Care Award Finalist 2014
- Smartline Franchise of the Year Finalist 2014
- Smartline High Achievement Award 2014
- Winner, Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year Award 2012
- Winner, Smartline Lenders’ Choice Award WA 2010
- Finalist, Smartline Franchise Owner of the Year Award 2010, 2013
- Finalist, Smartline High Achievement Award 2010, 2013