Wendy Perry – Personal Mortgage Adviser
“Not only did I make the right decision contacting Wendy Perry I don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner. Wendy made everything clear and understandable to me. You should have seen her face when I told her I didn’t know what a conveyancer was. Wendy is a gem and has made me cry happy tears on many occasions. At risk of making this sound like a TV soapy ad, Wendy Perry has changed my life! Go Wendy.” Bettina Daviess
This is just one of the many lovely comments Wendy Perry receives about her service. To read more from her clients just click here or read further below and discover what else makes Wendy special.
- Wendy doesn’t believe in wasting people’s time or providing false hope and will give you prompt honest answers to all your queries.
- After 24 years in lending she understands how the lending process works and has strong connections in the industry. This level of experience mean she will give you quality advice and be proactive in avoiding any loan process delays.
- Wendy always has a positive attitude and believes in adapting her approach to the client. For example she will take time to educate First Home Owners about the lending process and help them put together a savings plan for their first home.
- A strong believer in “charity beginning at home” Wendy’s family experiences of leukaemia resulted in a luncheon in 2007 to raise awareness and funds for research.
- Whilst working in the bank Wendy received the Rotary Award Pride of Workmanship 1996 which recognizes going above and beyond call of duty. Since Wendy joined Smartline she has also been recognized with a number of awards.
- Wendy specializes in country clients and also operates nationally with a WA Finance Broker’s Licence so that she can assist clients in that state.
In short Wendy loves to help clients and she says the best thing about her role is the support and friendship of her clients. So what are you waiting for? Give her a call; she’d love to talk to you.
Wendy’s mortgage broking business is based in Adelaide. She is fully mobile and services all areas including but not limited to Port Noarlunga, O’Sullivan and Hackham and can visit you outside of working hours in the comfort of your own home.
Spirit of Smartline Award 2013
Smartline Client Service Award SA Finalist 2010, 2013
Smartline Client Service Award SA / WA Winner 2009
Smartline Client Service Award SA / WA Winner 2008
Smartline Client Service Award SA / WA Winner 2007