PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Promotion||$5K Summer Giveaway Promotion|
|Promotion Period||From 12:00am on Wednesday 13 November 2019 to 11:59pm on Tuesday 3 December 2019 (AEDT).|
|Prize||Prize is $5,000 cash, which will be deposited into the winner’s nominated Australian bank account.|
|Entry||This is a game of chance.
During the Promotion Period, entrants must complete the entry form on the Smartline competition page (www.smartline.com.au/5ksummergiveaway). You are entitled to enter once. Multiple entries will be deemed invalid.
|Prize Draw||Prize draw
The winner will be drawn via computerised random selection.
Time and place
The winner will be drawn at noon on Wednesday 11 December 2019 at Level 19, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
|Notification||We will notify the winner by email and phone within 24 hours of the prize draw.|
|Promoter||The Promoter is Smartline Home Loans Pty Ltd
ABN 38 085 370 270
About these Terms
- By entering this Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
- To enter, you must be an Australian resident aged 18 years or over.
- We do not accept entries from our employees (and their immediate families) or employees of any company associated with this Promotion. Immediate family includes a current or former spouse, child, parent, step-parents, in-laws, grandparents, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, or cousin.
- We may contact you to verify your identity, age or place of residence to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- We may disqualify you if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms or have compromised the fair conduct of this Promotion by acting unlawfully or improperly.
- You are fully responsible for all of your entry content and materials, including all comments, responses, videos, artwork and images (Entry Content).
- As only one entry is permitted per entrant, your first entry will be deemed to be the entry (we will disregard later entries including ones submitted via alternative email addresses/accounts).
- You agree that if you are the winner, you consent to us using your name or image to promote this Promotion and any products or services we supply.
- The draw will be conducted by Peazie Social Media (Group) Pty Ltd. ABN: 94 153 421 008
- The draw will take place at noon on Wednesday 11 December 2019 at Level 19, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the Prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance. Our decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone following the draw (within 24 hours). Their name (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) will be published on www.smartline.com.au/competitions on 12 December 2019 and may be shared on the social networks of smartline.com.au.
- The prize will be credited to the winner’s bank account within 30 business days of being claimed by the winner.
- In the event that the winner is uncontactable via phone and the Prize notification email is returned as undeliverable and the Prize remains unclaimed by 11 March 2020, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
- If the Prize is not claimed by 11 March 2020, a redraw will take place at noon on 12 March 2020 at Level 19, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone following the draw (within 24 hours).
- The redraw winner will be published on www.smartline.com.au/competitions on 13 March 2020.
- If you win the Prize but do not take it (or part of it) by 11 March 2020 then you will forfeit the Prize (or the relevant part of it).
- If the Prize (or part of it) is unavailable, we will provide a substitute Prize of equal value and/or specification.
- You cannot exchange the Prize (or any part of it) for goods or services.
- The Prize may require you to accept terms that apply to the use or supply of the Prize (for example, terms and conditions attaching to subscription products, supply of goods, event entry conditions, etc.). We are not a party to, nor do we carry any liability in connection with, any third-party terms.
- These Terms refer to Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise stated.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided for in the Competition and Consumer Act. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising in connection with the Promotion.
- We collect your personal information to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose your personal information to third parties, including but not limited to advertising clients, service providers and prize suppliers.
- NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/39352. ACT Permit No. TP19/04487.