PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Promotion||Win $10k off your mortgage|
|Promoter||Smartline Home Loans Pty Ltd (ABN 38 085 370 270) of 511 Church Street Richmond VIC 3121 (Smartline, we). Smartline is a subsidiary of REA Group Ltd (ABN 54 068 349 066).|
|Promotion Period||From 12:00am on Monday 1 February to 11:59pm on Wednesday 30 June 2021.|
|Entry||This is a game of chance.
Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (Entrant).
Entry into the Promotion is automatic when, during the Promotion Period, an Entrant applies for and settles a new owner-occupied or investment home loan or tops up an existing loan (originally organised by a Smartline Mortgage Adviser), with a loan value of $50,000 or more, through a Smartline Mortgage Adviser (Eligible Loan).
A home loan/top-up will be deemed settled when:
Entrants are entitled to enter only once per loan. If two or more people settle or top up the one loan, only one entry is permitted. Multiple entries for the same Eligible Loan will be deemed invalid.
|Prize||Three (3) x Prizes awarded in this Promotion. Each Prize consists of $10,000 cash, which will be deposited into the winner’s nominated Australian bank account.
The total value of the Prizes to be awarded in this Promotion is $30,000 ($10,000 per winner).
|Prize Draw||Prize draw
The three winners will be drawn via computerised random selection.
Time and place
The winners will be drawn at noon on Wednesday 14 July 2021 at Level 4/ 152 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
|Notification of Winners||We will notify the winners by email and phone within 3 working days of the prize draw.|
|Prize Claim Date and Time||Prizes must be accepted by noon (AEST) on Thursday 14 October 2021.|
About these Terms
1. Information relating to the Promotion and the above Schedule together form the Terms of the Competition. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
2. To enter, you must be an Australian resident aged 18 years or over, currently located within Australia. If two or more people settle the one loan, only one entry is permitted. Multiple entries will be deemed invalid.
3. Employees of the Promoter, Smartline franchisees and brokers and companies associated with this Promotion (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes any of the following: a current or former spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, in-law, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. We may contact you to verify your identity, age or place of residence to confirm your eligibility to enter.
5. We may disqualify you if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms or have compromised the fair conduct of this Promotion by acting unlawfully or improperly.
6. You are fully responsible for all of your entry content and materials, including all comments, responses, videos, artwork and images (Entry Content).
7. You agree that if you are a winner, you consent to us using your name or image to promote this Promotion and any products or services we supply.
8. Smartline reserves the right, at any time, in its discretion to vary these Terms, or to cancel, postpone or reschedule the Promotion.
9. The draw will be conducted by Peazie Social Media (Group) Pty Ltd. ABN 94 153 421 008.
10. The draw will take place at noon on Wednesday 14 July 2021 at Level 4/152 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 using computerised random selection.
11. The first three valid entries drawn will be the winners of the Prize specified in the Schedule above. Each prize winner will receive one Prize.
12. The draw conductor may draw additional entries in case an invalid entry or Entrant is drawn.
13. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance. Our decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winners will be notified by email and phone following the draw (within 3 working days). Their name (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) will be published on www.smartline.com.au/competitions on Tuesday 20 July 2021 and may be shared on the social networks of smartline.com.au. The Promoter takes no responsibility if the details provided by the Prize winners are incorrect or if the Prize winners cannot be contacted.
15. The Prize will be credited to the winner’s nominated Australian bank account within 30 business days of being claimed by the winner.
16. In the event that a winner is uncontactable via phone and the Prize notification email is returned as undeliverable and the Prize remains unclaimed by Thursday 14 October 2021, the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. A redraw will take place at noon on Friday 15 October 2021 at Level 4/152 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
17. The redraw winner will be notified by email and phone following the draw (within 24 hours). The redraw winner will be published on www.smartline.com.au/competitions on Wednesday 20 October 2021.
18. If a re-draw Prize winner fails to claim their Prize by the date reasonably specified to them by the Promoter, the re-draw prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. The Promoter will conduct a redraw until the Prize is awarded.
19. If the Prize (or part of it) is unavailable, we will provide a substitute Prize of equal value and/or specification.
20. You cannot exchange the Prize (or any part of it) for goods or services.
21. The Prize may require you to accept terms that apply to the use or supply of the Prize (for example, terms and conditions attaching to subscription products, supply of goods, event entry conditions, etc.). We are not a party to, nor do we carry any liability in connection with, any third-party terms.
22. These Terms refer to local time in Melbourne, Victoria, unless otherwise stated.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
25. Liability for any tax (other than fringe benefits tax) arising out of participation in this Promotion (including acceptance of a Prize) is the sole responsibility of the Entrant.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook and Instagram from any liability in respect of this promotion.
28. These Terms are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Victoria, Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
29. NSW TP/00674 ACT TP21/00006 SA T21/8.